If you're going to spend $300 on a pair of headphones, you won't want to replace them. Each part is rated for serious use - from the headband standing up to 10 flat bends, to the cable lasting over 1 million bends.
Auto Analog Switch
Plug a cable in the jack to automatically switch off all battery and electronics to turn your Bluetooth headphones into a “zero latency” weapon for the win. Unlike other wireless headphones they can still be used wired if the battery is flat.
The included form-fitting exoskeleton case has enough room for the collapsed Wireless 2, cables and adapters, as well as a pair of earplugs and even some extra flash drives.
In the box:
- Crossfade 2 Wireless
- Exoskeleton carry case and 2 V-PORT Vents
- Carabiner clip
- Reinforced 1-Button SpeakEasy™ Microphone cable
- Elegant V-Micro USB Cable
- Gold plated 1/4" Pro Adapter
- V-MODA sticker
- Type: Over-Ear Circumaural Bluetooth
- Drivers: 50mm Dual-Diaphragm (patent pending)
- Frequency Response Wired: 5 - 40,000Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Battery Capacity: 430mAh (up to 14+ hours music playback)
- Cable: 1-Button Reinforced SpeakEasy™ Microphone 3.5mm cable
- 309g / 0.68lb (with standard aluminum shields)