Includes every sound from the most sought-after TR drum machines, with detailed circuit-models of the 808, 606, 909, 707, 727, and even modified versions. Each machine is a detailed, down-to-the-circuit-model that sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
Fast, Fluid & Fun
You can program on the 16 TR-REC buttons or use the velocity-sensitive performance pad to play live, or record into the sequencer. Get experimental with unusual polyrhythms and complex meters by adjusting the length or "last step" of each drum part.
ACB Meets Samples
Pull from the extensive collection of preset samples, or import your own mono or stereo sounds using the SD card slot. Like the TR sounds, you can deeply manipulate samples with immediate hands-on control.
- High-resolution 24bit/96kHz digital-to-analog converters.
- Two legendary TR series drum machines — the TR-808 and TR-909 — in one... and much more!
- Analog Circuit Behavior technology provides component-to-component modeling for unrivaled authenticity
- Includes 16 stunning kits made up of 11 instrument types, or you can build kits made of sounds from the TR-808 and TR-909
- Control the intensity of the Accent function as well as per-step gated reverb and delay effects in real time with dedicated knobs
- Built-in Side Chain function lets you create rhythmic ducking effects on external inputs with per-step control
- Two assignable analog outputs plus full parallel outputs via USB offer total mixing flexibility
- Enter steps manually or record your drums in real time to create grooves on the fly
- Original TR-REC behavior provides an authentic TR series programming experience
- Quickly mute and unmute individual instrument to rearrange your beat in real time
- Perform rolls in 4 different styles to get the rhythmical effects you desire
- 16 backlit per-step pads make pattern creation easy (supports up to 32-step patterns)
- Traditional A/B pattern arrangement provides easy switching for maximum flexibility
- Change Step Count during playback to create different length phrases
- No separate record and play modes (as found on the originals) lets you seamlessly switch between pattern creation and performance
- Dedicated Tempo controls and TR-909 Shuffle control lets you create beats that pulse and groove naturally
- 7-segment/4-character LED display shows the current tempo and gives you easy access to the Tap Tempo function
- Random pattern generation lets you discover new grooves and get creatively spontaneous during live performance
- Scatter function with 10 styles and variable intensity lets you inject chaos and excitement into your patterns
- USB connection provides audio and MIDI communication to your computer
- Solid MIDI clock sync provides tight timing with external gear, such as the rest of the AIRA series
Audio Specs + IO:
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIX OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- ASSIGNABLE OUT/TRIGGER OUT (1 – 6) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- TRIGGER OUT jack: Miniature phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: USB type B (Audio, MIDI)
- DC IN jack
Size + Power:
- Width: 409 mm / 16-1/8 inches
- Depth: 263 mm / 10-3/8 inches
- Height: 58 mm / 2-5/16 inches
- Weight: 2.1 kg / 4 lbs. 11 oz.
- Power Draw: 2000 mA AC adaptor (included)