6 Stereo Channels
Sometimes 4 decks are just not enough. MODEL 1 delivers 6 stereo channels and endless mixing capabilities which give you a new layer of control over each element in your mixes.
Sculpt your sound
SCULPT is a semi-parametric swept bell filter, and consist of two controls,FREQ which sets the centre frequency and CUT/BOOST which adjust the gain or a attenuation at this frequency.
Analog Soul, UK Heart
Smooth intuitive controls matched with warm pure analogue circuitry. Built in the UK with partners DigiCo and Allen & Heath using alloy/steel chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight optimised for touring, club and performance situations.
- 6 stereo channels
- Contour filters: Individual low Q LPF and HPF for each channel, “designed not to add colour to the sound as they are swept across their frequency range. Due to the low Q , these filters only cut, they do not boost”
- Master Filter: this is a filter that’s separate from any individual channels – you can assign any of them to it – similar to other Xone mixers
- 2 stereo sends + returns: each with an assignable filter and low cut, they also can be assigned to the mixer filter.
- Two Cues: Specifically designed for two DJs to use this mixer concurrently, there are two separate cue systems for previewing audio
- Sculpt EQ: “a semi-parametric swept bell filter, and consist of two controls, FREQ which sets the centre frequency and CUT/BOOST which adjust the gain or attenuation at this frequency. The level of cut/boost is asymmetric; maximum boost is limited to +8dB, while the cut is extended to -20dB. Sculpt has a wide Q and a frequency range that covers almost seven octaves.”
- Master EQ: an overall EQ that effects the master output
- Booth Out EQ: a two-band EQ that allows adjusting of the booth output
- Drive Control: Every input on the mixer has a Drive knob, which allows you to adjust “the level at which the channel pre-amplifier clips the input signal, thus creating harmonic distortion as an effect”.
- 3.5mm Record Out port on the top right of the mixer above the VU meters
- XLR and 1/4″ Master Out
- 1/4″ Booth Out
- 2 pairs 1/4″ Aux outputs
- 2 pairs 1/4″ Return
- DSUB IN/Out: Two serial ports, conforming to TASCAM DB25 connector standard, allows multiple channels to be sent to and from high-end soundcards
- 6 RCA Inputs: three of which can be switched to phono
- Mixer Linking ports: You can also link together multiple Model 1 mixers for use with multiple performers or in order to expand the number of channels. When linked, mixers share one set of outputs and the Cue systems work across all mixer