Connect your phone or any audio source to play a background beat through the stereo input and scratch along to the beat. Increase the volume with the gain control and play it loud and strong on the built-in speaker.
Digitalize Your Records
In addition to scratching and having fun, you also have the capability to record your vinyl digitally via USB to your laptop (with free downloadable software).
PT01 Scratch plugs into a wall outlet (AC wall adapter included) and it also runs on batteries. It’s enclosed in a hard case for protection and has a sleek red handle to carry it anywhere.
- Built-in adjustable Scratch Switch
- Replaceable scratch switch
- Protective dust cover and integrated carrying handle
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or six "D" cells (not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Cartridge included
- Removable slip-mat
- Class-compliant USB connection for PC recording
- 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- RCA line and headphone outputs
Size + Weight:
- Windows: Windows 2000/XP/Vista or higher, USB 1.1 port
- Mac OS): 10.4 or higher USB 1.1 port