Midi Fighter Spectra
High performance arcade controller, custom-built to your specifications in San Francisco.
December 31, 2013
December 29, 2013
December 24, 2013
December 20, 2013
December 11, 2013
Each Midi Fighter Spectra is hand built and individually numbered in our San Francisco workshop following your specifications. With over 1000 combinations available you are sure to find the perfect complement for your unique style.
On the DJ front, it comes ready to rock with a wide range of mappings from both DJTT and its huge community allowing it to integrate into any setup with ease. It can also control up to four TRAKTOR Remix Decks, with all clip color information appearing on the grid, and most Remix Deck functions assignable to the side buttons.
- 16 SANWA arcade buttons with full-color lighting
- 6 user configurable side mounted function keys
- USB B Type B - High reliability connector
- USB Powered - No wall socket required
- USB MIDI Class Compliant - No Drivers required for Mac or PC
- Vista®/Windows 7® (32/64 Bit)/Windows 8®(32/64 Bit)*
- Pentium®/Athlon® XP 1.8 GHz OR Core™2/AMD Athlon™ X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X® 10.6 or higher, Intel® Core™Duo 1.66 GHz, 2 GB RAM
- USB 1.1 port
- Product Weight - 1.2 lbs / .5 kg
- Product Dimensions - 6 x 6 x 1.5 inches / 154 x 154 x 38 mm
- Shipping Weight - 1.8 lbs / .8 kg
- Shipping Dimensions - 8 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches / 195 x 185 x 80 mm
The Midi Fighter Spectra User Guide tells you everything you need to know about configuring and mapping your Midi Fighter Spectra.
Quick Start Guide:
1. Make sure you download the Midi Fighter Utility first. The Midi Fighter Utility is an essential tool for configuring and updating your Midi Fighter
Midi Fighter Utility OSX - Requires OSX 10.68 or newer
Midi Fighter Utility Windows - Requires Windows Vista 32/64 or newer
2. Plug in your Midi Fighter Spectra via USB (not to a USB hub) and follow the onscreen instructions on the utility.
3. If you are using your Midi Fighter with Traktor here is a quick guide to get started:
4. If you want to use your Midi Fighter Spectra with Traktor's Remix Decks, read this guide:
5. If you want to launch clips in Ableton with your Midi Fighter Spectra download the
Other Useful Information And Resources