8 Analog Modules
These are internally connected so that sound can be produced even before connecting the included pin cables, and the routing is shown by white lines on the panel. Module connections via a pin cable take priority over the internal connections, bypassing them.
Patch & Tweak
The unit's compact chassis provides 50 patch points. Inputs and outputs are color-coded for recognition at a glance, and the signals are also marked by symbols to indicate audio, control, gate or trigger. 20 pin cables and a patch sheet are included.
16 Step Sequencer
While the Volca Modular is a semi-modular synth, it is equipped with a full-fledged 16-step sequencer providing a wide range of functions, letting you enjoy automatic performance even when used stand-alone.
- Keys: Multi touch Keyboard / Step key
- Type: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 1
- Structure: 2 VCO (Triangle), 2 EG, 2 LPG, digital effect
- Number of parts: 1
- Number of Steps: 16 (pattern chain is available)
- Number of Recording Patterns: 16
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- Control In: CV-IN jack (TRS mini phone jack)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery ×6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6 or AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation)
- Sync cable
- Pin cable for patching 1 set
- Module reference sheet