Generating the thick and modulated sounds that you expect from an analog synthesizer, the three oscillators can be used in a variety of ways from one-part unison to three-part chords, giving you an incredible diversity of bass sounds.
In addition to the three VCOs, the volca bass provides a carefully selected parameter structure consisting of a single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG, ensuring that the sound that you want can be created intuitively.
Take it to go
The volca bass can be battery powered for maximum portability. With its compact size, battery operation, and built-in speaker, it's easy to take the volca anywhere and perform any time.
- Multitouch keyboard/step key
- Analog Synthesis
- Structure: 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- VCO Wave: Saw, Square
- VCF: Type: Low Pass Filter, 12db/oct
- 16 Step Sequencer
- 8 recording patterns
- 10 hour battery life
- Audio output: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sync In (3.5mm mono mini jack, maximum input level: 20V)
- Sync Out (3.5mm mono mini jack, maximum output level: 5V)
- Midi in
Size, Weight + Power:
- AC adapter "KA-350"
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.82 inches
- Weight: 0.82lbs (Excluding batteries)