With an accurate frequency response from 5hz-125hz, the SubPac allows producers to tell how low end elements sit in a mix - without expensive subwoofers, room tuning, or trips to the club to try out a new track.
Strapped To Your Chair
The silent S2 has been redesigned to fit firmly and securely on your studio chair with a new strap system, improved materials inside and out, new transducers, improved battery life, and Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP streaming.
Saving Your Hearing
Bass is meant to be felt - but when it's being pushed through a soundsystem, you feel it in your body and in your ears. Separating bass out to just a physical feedback means less stress on your ears, making producing a healthy process.
- New materials and design for enhanced vibratory field
- New optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and power efficiency
- New ergonomic shape for maximum contact and longer sessions
- New 3-point, removable strapping system to maintain optimal placement on your chair
- Slimmer control box with flexible strapping to secure it to your chair
- Flexible control cable for easier control box placement
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery – now runs 8+ hrs per charge
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 130Hz
- Wired Line Input: 3.5mm stereo
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Streaming
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo
Size + Weight + Power
- Rechargeable Battery: 10.8V, 2300mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery (8+ hrs use)
- Charger: 15V 1.6A 24W adapter with international IEC-C7 cables
- Dimensions: 17″ x 12″ x 1.5″ (430mm x 305mm x 40mm)
- Weight (including battery): 4 lbs (1.8kg)
Why DJ TechTools?
"I purchased the subpac to use in my apartment to avoid disturbing neighbors with heavy bass. This thing is a dream, it's like a sub strapped to your chair. Makes it much easier to monitor low end and it adds another level to the entire experience."
“As someone who is rarely able to use a subwoofer, my Subpac has been incredibly useful for producing and enjoying music. It provides insight that I couldn't get from my headphones or monitors alone. It's also plain fun to turn up the intensity knob and...” [read more]
"As someone who is rarely able to use a subwoofer, my Subpac has been incredibly useful for producing and enjoying music. It provides insight that I couldn't get from my headphones or monitors alone. It's also plain fun to turn up the intensity knob and feel the rhythms against my back. (This thing can definitely pack a punch - I haven't turned up the intensity any higher than 50% yet.) When I routed my audio through the control box to my headphones, there was a tiny bit of static, so I recommend hooking it up to a separate output from your audio interface if possible (or use Bluetooth). I found it fairly comfortable to sit up against, but it is rigid underneath the padding, so it can become a bit fatiguing after a few hours. Thankfully, it's very easy remove and place back on the chair later. Overall, I feel like the Subpac is a fantastic complement to headphones. I really miss it when I'm without it!"
“Just about done with a 2-week production getaway where I knew I'd have late night sessions that would have to be in the cans only. Wow! The S2 totally delivers on its promise. It's important to get the level of the bass in a good mix for your pho...” [read more]
"Just about done with a 2-week production getaway where I knew I'd have late night sessions that would have to be in the cans only. Wow! The S2 totally delivers on its promise. It's important to get the level of the bass in a good mix for your phones/body. Too much and not only do you lose definition, but it keeps the mind-body divide too noticeable and ruins the illusion. Once you get it dialed in right though, the illusion completely settles in and it just seems like there's a nice subwoofer in the virtual room with your headphones. Also, it's great to have a constant back massage during a long mix session!"