Studio Quality Preamps
The Phono-CD analog input stages feature gold RCA connectors and are true studio-quality preamplifiers. The circuitry provides low noise, high gain-bandwidth, low harmonic distortion, fast slew rate and high output current.
The two Input channels and the Submix channel feature a unique and exclusive three-position toggle selector-switch. Choose LP (low-pass), HP (high-pass) or L-H (low/high-pass combo). All have steep 24 dB/octave slopes and are sweepable.
Isolator EQ Section
The proprietary three-band output Isolator is a steep 24 dB/octave (4th-order) phase-compensated Linkwitz-Riley design with continuously adjustable low-mid and mid-high crossover points.
Rane Rotary Mixer Comparison
- 4-deck mixing, with a 5th deck / additional USB aux / session input in the Submix channel.
- Submix allows grouping any number of inputs for easy multi-source mixing from one channel.
- S/PDIF inputs on each of the 4 deck channels.
- 1 aux line input, assignable to any of the 4 channels.
- 5 stereo playback and 7 stereo record channels on each USB port.
- Mic input has switchable phantom power.
- 2-deck mixing, with additional USB aux / session input.
- 2 aux line inputs, with 1 on each channel.
- 3 stereo playback and 7 stereo record channels on each USB port.
- Mic input has FX loop assign switch.
Inputs / Outputs:
- Two Analog Deck Inputs: Each is Phono-CD switchable
- Analog Stereo RCA jacks: Phono (RIAA) or CD (line-level)
- Phono Response: RIAA +0.1/-0.2 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz, Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic (rumble) and 2nd-order Low-pass Filters
- Max Phono Input: 126 mV
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms, all unbalanced inputs
- Two Analog Aux Inputs: Line Level, Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Session Analog Input: Line Level, Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Session S/PDIF Input / Output: RCA jacks (Dynamic range of 128 dB)
- Input 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only, Sample Rate 16 kHz to 144 kHz
- Dynamic range of 128 dB with ultra-low jitter and 16:1 SRC conversion range
- FlexFX Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) jacks, Send and Return
- Mic Input: Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combo jack with Mic-Line level switch
- Line Outputs
- Main is on balanced XLR jacks
- Booth is on balanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- Session is an unbalanced RCA line-level or S/PDIF digital RCA jacks
- FlexFX Loop Send is unbalanced RCA jacks
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB
Unbalanced jacks (Session & FlexFX): Max 4 Vrms
Balanced jacks (Main & Booth): Max 8 Vrms
- Dual USB sound cards with Seven stereo record, Five stereo playback, Each Port, 32-bit floating point @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz
- Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OS X
- ASIO driver provided for Windows
Size / Weight/Power:
Size: 35.56 cm x 27.94 cm x 10.95 cm (14˝ H x 11˝ W x 4.31˝ D) with knobs
Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.4 lb
Universal Power Supply: 100-240V, Max 20 W, 50-60 Hz