Get Hands-On Control
Launch multiple clips at once, trigger scenes and navigate your Ableton Live session. Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends. The eight vertical rows of pads double up as stepped faders.
Control Ableton Live
Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
Bright, colourful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power; on stage or when creating exciting Launchpad light show videos that are all over YouTube.
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- iOS 8, 7 - Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (not included). Powered USB hub required for use with iOS devices (not included)
Launchpad is class compliant, so will work on any modern Mac, Windows or Linux PC.
Size + Weight
- Width: 240mm (9.45”)
- Depth: 240mm (9.45”)
- Height: 25mm (0.98”)
- Weight: 800g
In the box
- Orange USB cable
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Ableton Live Lite registration card
- English and French safety information sheet
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser