beat production hardware + software
MASCHINE is the groundbreaking beat production instrument and software package from Native Instruments!
- The workflow is modeled after classic groove boxes like the MPC
- Fully RGB for every pad and button
- New vivid white on blue screen
- Ships with free copy the ever popular synth, Massive (a $200 value).
DJTT is the best place to buy a MASCHINE. We provide:
December 7, 2013
August 28, 2013
June 5, 2013
May 25, 2013
April 24, 2013
Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
The new color-coding lets you ‘see’ your sounds, and it will turbo-charge your workflow.
Simply assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons on the hardware light up in the same colors. Make your kick drums red, for example, and you’ll always know which pads play your kicks. Add some color to your performances!
- Load your samples, effects and plug-ins and control them with the pads and knobs - there’s no need to touch the computer’s mouse or keyboard
- 16 highly-sensitive, back-lit, multi-color pads with velocity and after-touch, colors freely-assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups, and Scenes
- Master push encoder plus 8 rotary encoders with higher-than-MIDI-resolution for true analog feel and realtime multi-parameter tweaking
- 47 buttons with click-action for direct control of all software functions, with shift function for even more control possibilities
- Two 64 x 256 pixel back-lit, high-contrast displays with wide viewing angle – instantly find the information you need, even in the darkest club situation
- Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, integrated MIDI I/O interface, plus Kensington lock
MASCHINE’s renowned pads are now even better, with unparalleled response, dynamics and sensitivity. A new level of precision at your fingertips, for optimized playability and expression – set the velocity scale to suit your own personal playing style.
The 47 white, backlit click-buttons provide direct physical response. And with the new colored transport controls, the Mk2 hardware provides a wealth of physical and visual excitement for intuitive beat making.
SAMPLE LIBRARY / MASSIVE
With MASCHINE 1.8, all MASCHINE users get the full version of the modern legend MASSIVE – the synth that gave birth to the earth-shuddering bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all can instantly be browsed via the MASCHINE hardware.
MASCHINE hosts any VST or Audio Units plug-ins from Native Instruments or any other manufacturer.
MASCHINE is based on a high-performance sampler with tactile editing, allowing audio recording of internal or external sources, and precise sample playback.
Sample-length and number of samples only limited by your computer's RAM capacity
Polyphony up to 32 voices for each sound, with choke, legato and glide options
Powerful slicing by transient detection, fixed grid or equal splits with automatic pad assignment
Offline time-stretch & pitch-shifting with automatic BPM detection
Destructive sample editing (e.g. truncate, normalize, reverse, etc)
Convenient import of own samples, REX2 files and MPC® programs
Optimized recovery of lost samples – point MASCHINE to the new location and it will automatically update the location for all samples in that project
MASCHINE's built-in effects section contains a powerful arsenal of studio-quality effects to shape and supercharge your sound.
23 high-quality effects – including TRANSIENT MASTER, Tape and Tube Saturators, reverbs, filters and EQs plus creative tools such as Grain-Delay, Ice Verb, Freq Shifter
Convenient automation and editing of all parameters
Chain up to four effects at once, or select a sampler or VST /AU instrument, followed by three chainable effects
Easily use NI or 3rd party VST /AU effect plug-ins within MASCHINE
Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
2 displays with 64x256 pixels (inverted)
16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
8 endless rotary potentiometers
1 endless encoder (30 steps)
47 backlit buttons
Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM