The pads match your clip view colors in Ableton Live automatically, so if you're often playing in Session view, this is a big advantage.
The pads react to what you have selected when you're in note mode - drums will map out as many sounds as fit in a 64-button grid, instruments will display a chromatic keyboard for easy melody/chord creation.
Instead of being limited to just a controller connected to your computer, the Launchpad Pro is capable of controlling external MIDI devices as well!
- 64 RGB backlit velocity and pressure sensitive button grid
- 32 RGB backlit round mode buttons
- One setup button
- Front LED strip
- Orange rubber base mat
- High retention USB connector
- Two MIDI sockets (3.5mm jack sockets with MIDI din break-out cables)
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Kensington Security Slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchpad Pro. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad Pro integration. Launchpad Pro will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- USB bus powered on Mac or PC. Power supply (included) and camera connection kit or USB camera adapter (not included) required for use with iOS devices
- 12V DC Power supply included
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 1A