Like its bigger brother the MCX8000, the dual 6-inch platters on this unit have a touch-capacitive design with rotational LED displays, giving a DJ maximum feedback to optimize track manipulation performance in real time.
Solid Performance Pads
The 16 soft-touch rubber pads are back on this unit, with full RGB backlighting and control over Hot Cues, Loop Rolls, Slicer, Sampler, Flip mode and even Pitch.
Not only does it include a full SeratoDJ license like similarly priced units but it also adds 3 paid expansions for free (Flip, Pitch'N Time and Video) along with being DVS upgrade ready, making it a really powerful device and great value too!
- 4-channel DJ controller with digital mixer
- Dual 24 bit USB audio interfaces—connect 2 computers at once
- 3 Serato Expansion Packs Included
- 16 velocity-sensitive performance pads
- New dedicated key-matching and changing controls
- Solid 6-inch touch-capacitive platters with tracking LED
- 2 mic inputs with dedicated controls
- XLR booth and master connections
- Serato DJ DVS-compatible
- Solid, compact design
In the box
Size + Weight
- 26.14 x 14.8 x 2.68 inches / 66.4 x 37.82 x 6.82cm
- 15.43lb / 7kg (unit only)
Why DJ TechTools?
Downloads & Support
- MAC: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- WINDOWS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- PROCESSOR: i3, i5 or i7 (32-/64-bit): 1.07GHz
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720
- RAM: 4GB
- 1x USB 2.0 port