Rane is listening to DJs and has put a pair of soundcards in this mixer, allowing endless handoffs between DJs and sharing of control vinyl and the mixer itself. Want to play back to back? Each DJ can have their own channel.
Ultimate Serato Control
The 57mkII has controls on the mixer that interface with Serato for FX, loops, browse/loading, cue/sample triggers, and even a dedicated AUX channel (with filter and cue) for the SP-6 sampler.
Almost every element of the mixer's workflow remains like the original 57SL, but Rane has improved the cue buttons (now rubber and easy to use), EQ kill (now raised and easier to trigger) and added the latest Rane zero-contract magnetic crossfader.
Inputs / Outputs:
- XLR master out, 1/4" booth out
- FlexFX RCA send/return
- Session In/Out (good for recording your mix
- 1/4" / XLR combo mic jack with line/mic switch
- Headphone jacks in both 1/8" and 1/4"
- Dual USB soundcards with 5-in, 5-out; 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
Size / Weight:
14˝ x 10˝ x 4˝ (35.6 x 25.4 x 10.2 cm)
8 lb (3.7 kg)