Chrome Caps: metallic-style caps for DJ gear
|The Chroma Caps Risk-Free Guarantee|
|It’s simple. We guarantee Chroma Caps will fit great on your device. Most controllers have been pre-tested, check the list above to see if your model is one of them. Controller missing from the list? Order a set, and if they don’t fit we will provide a full refund with no questions asked.|
Your music style isn't plain, why are your caps?
- Vivid colors stand out in clubs and on stage
- Durable metal coating
- Every detail redesigned for better performance
Completely Redesigned, More Playable Knobs
Every last detail was upgraded in the redesign to increase playability, including: rounded corners and bright colors with large clear markers for better visibility, and increased widths for a more natural grip.
Knobs You Can See In a Club
Don't kill the dancefloor cause you can't tell the gain from the EQ knob. Chroma Caps come in a wide range of bright colors and materials that makes controls stand out. No more needless mistakes.
Label Functions By Color
Label functions by color for more playable gear. It's 10X easier to tell an EQ from a filter when everything is labeled by color or material. This means you can focus on the music, not the lighting, while adding a personal touch to your beloved gear.
Note: Diagram shows knobs viewed from below
- Encoder knob base diameter: 18.5mm x 15.4 mm tall
- Faders: 22mm long x 12mm wide x 14.25mm tall
- Faders MK2: 22mm long x 12mm wide x 14.25mm tall (improved fit for P-Lock Pioneer faders)
- Fatty knob base diameter: 18.5mm x 16 mm tall
- Super knob base diameter: 14.2 mm x 19.6 mm tall
- Thin Encoders: base diameter: 14.2 mm x 19.6 mm tall
Knobs fit on 6.5mm D shaft pots, check the diagram above to select the right variant for your gear.
Ease of Install:
- Chroma caps are very easy to install and require no expertise or hardware. To remove your old knobs use a small plastic object to lever them off without bending the shaft. Avoid metal objects since they might damage the finish on your device.
- People commonly use Chroma caps as: DJ knobs, Mixer knobs, on DJ mixers, as replacement knobs, as Pioneer knobs, as EQ knobs, and as Potentiometer knobs. Chroma caps are great DJ Accessories
- Every cap is guaranteed against defect and will be replaced immediately and without any cost to the customer within the first year.
- We guarantee you will like them, and if not, send them back for a full refund - no questions asked.
Why DJ TechTools?
We are a small company run by 5 real DJs. We strive to give back to the DJ community as much as possible via great videos, tools, advice, hardware, and accessories. We have some of the best people on the planet working for us. Please support the growth of small DJ owned businesses by shopping with us and we’ll do our best to hook you up with a great deal.
- Every order directly supports the DJ community
- Free shipping on most products to the US
- Fast inexpensive shipping options to Europe and Canada
- Professional DJ staff is online and ready to help
- Best price guarantee
- Every purchase is backed by the DJ TechTools "way cool" guarantee with easy returns
- Pay securely via Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, GPay, PayPal, credit and debit cards or get easy financing via Affirm
We got you covered
For all products
Get the right support
Save money & time
WAY COOL RETURNS
Easy and fast
SAFE AND SECURE
128 bit encription